Event occurred on: 6-29-2022
Navigating Evolving Shareholder Expectations
Time: 2:00 PM EST
Share this event with your colleagues and connections on social media.
You are invited to join Freshfields, Sustainable Governance Partners and KPMG for our third annual, off-the-record (virtual) discussion with leaders of the institutional investor community about their expectations of publicly traded companies.
This is a rare opportunity to hear directly from and submit questions to players in the most significant activism, shareholder engagement and governance situations during this past proxy season.
- Goldman Sachs Asset Management: Catherine Winner, Managing Director, Global Head of Stewardship
- Office of the New York City Comptroller: Yumi Narita, Executive Director of Corporate Governance
- Strive Asset Management (“anti-ESG”asset manager backed by Peter Thiel and Bill Ackman): Vivek Ramaswamy, Co-Founder and Executive Chairman and author of Woke, Inc.
- Trillium Asset Management: Jonas Kron, Chief Advocacy Officer
- Sustainable Governance Partners: W. Robert Main, Managing Partner & COO
- KPMG: Stephen Brown, Senior Advisor | Board Leadership Center