Event occurred on: 6-2-2022
IMN’s The Deal Economy Conference
Following the Path to ESG Success
Time: To be confirmed
Location: New York, New York
Share this event with your colleagues and connections on social media.
Freshfields Counsel and Head of Shareholder Engagement and Activism Defense Elizabeth Bieber will speak on “Following the Path to ESG Success” at IMN’s The Deal Economy Conference.
The panel will cover:
- The importance of establishing corporate ESG values at the top
- Setting strategic goals for diversity, equity and inclusion, executing on the goals and properly incentivizing management to ensure success
- Tracking ESG initiatives as key performance indicators and reporting ESG achievements
- Understanding the metrics used to evaluate your ESG score
- Staying ahead of ESG regulatory changes
- Incorporating ESG data into the underwriting process
- Methods to advance diverse thought in the deal life cycle
- Have investors been slow to incorporate environmental risks into underwriting?
- Demographic shift: The role of millennials in ESG and the future of dealmaking