Event occurred on: 6-27-2022
PLI’s Compliance & Ethics Essentials 2022
Time: 2:45pm ET
Location: PLI’S NYC Conference Center and via Live Webcast
Share this event with your colleagues and connections on social media.
Please join Freshfields partner Adam Siegel on June 27 for PLI’s Compliance & Ethics Essentials 2022 program.
Adam will be speaking on the panel, “Helplines, Investigations and Responding to Misconduct,” which will take the audience through compliance and ethics issues that can arise in any organization – from managing helplines and responding to reports to combatting the fear of retaliation and best practices in conducting internal investigations.
With an increasingly tough enforcement environment, and greater demands for transparency and accountability, an effective compliance program is no longer just “nice-to-have.” It’s essential. Our distinguished faculty, drawn from major corporations, academia, law firms and the government, can help you improve your program, increase employee awareness and decrease legal risk.
This program is designed for those involved in any aspect of corporate compliance and ethics as in-house counsel, compliance and ethics officers, human resources executives, outside counsel, and risk management consultants.
What you will learn:
- Designing and conducting effective compliance risk assessments that enhance your program
- Structuring your program for appropriate independence and authority
- The evolving role of the board
- ESG and your compliance program
- Using data analytics to improve your program
- Encouraging reporting and investigating allegations of wrongdoing
- Best practices in compliance codes, communications, training and tools
- Ethics for compliance professionals