About Dr. Christian Sistermann
Christian advises multinationals, blue-chips and family-owned companies on corporate tax issues.
He also helps clients with all kinds of M&A transaction – on both sell and buy side – and has significant experience of the taxation issues relating to restructurings and insolvencies.
Christian speaks German and English.
- Advising IVG Immobilien on its restructuring and on the post-insolvency reorganisation and refinancing of the core real property business of IVG group and its subsequent sale to Blackstone.
- Advising Cinven on the acquisition of TUI’s hotelbeds business.
- Advising Pfleiderer on its restructuring and refinancing including various sales transactions with respect to the non German operations of Pfleiderer group.
- University of Munich, Germany (Dr jur)
- New York University, United States (LLM degree in international taxation)
- Lawyer and certified tax adviser