About Victoria Sigeti
Victoria is a corporate partner in our global transactions group. She specialises in advising financial sponsors on acquisitions, exits, co-investments and management incentivisation arrangements.
Her client base covers global private equity houses, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds and corporates.
She chairs the BVCA's legal and accounting committee and was recognised in The Lawyer's Hot 100 in 2020.
Victoria speaks English and German.
- Acting for Cinven on the acquisitions of Partnerships in Care, Spire Healthcare, Host Europe, Viridium, Premium Credit, Eurovita, Kurt Geiger, Partner in Petfood, Ufinet, One.com, Arcaplanet and a stake in Visma and on the IPO of Spire Healthcare and the exits from NPS and Visma.
- Acting for Cinven and CPPIB on the acquisition of Hotelbeds and for Cinven, CPPIB and Hotelbeds on the acquisitions of Tourico, GTA and Holiday Taxis.
- Acting for Cinven on its agreement to acquire IFGL and its agreement to sell Premium Credit.
- Acting for CPPIB on its investment in CeramTec.
- Acting for CVC Capital Partners on its acquisition of Rayner Surgical Group and its investment in Spectrum Medical group.
- Acting for General Atlantic on its investments in Argus Media, Back Market, Gymshark, Matillion, Modulr and Trendyol.
- Acting for EQT Growth on its investment in Mambu.
- Acting for Montagu on its acquisition of a majority position in ITRS.
- Acting for 3i Group on the acquisitions of Allianz Capital Partners’ stake in Scandlines, the Barclays’ infrastructure funds business and the disposal of its debt management business to Investcorp.
- Acting for Mars, Inc. on the disposal of its coffee business to Lavazza and its acquisitions of AniCura, Linnaeus and Foodspring.
- University of Sheffield, UK