About Jordan Salzman
Jordan advises a wide variety of clients, including public companies and private equity funds, with respect to the employee benefit and compensation aspects of mergers and acquisitions, spinoffs, initial public offerings and other corporate transactions.
Jordan also regularly advises companies on governance matters, securities laws and compensation disclosure, and represents employers and executives in the negotiation, design and implementation of employment, severance, retention, change in control, deferred compensation, equity compensation and other incentive compensation arrangements.
- Funds managed by affiliates of Apollo Global Management in their $8.1 billion take-private acquisition of Univar Solutions.
- Chevron Corporation in its $7.6 billion acquisition of PDC Energy.
- World Wrestling Entertainment in its agreement with Endeavor Group Holdings to merge WWE with UFC to form a new publicly listed company with an enterprise value of $21.4 billion.
- General Electric in its spin-off of GE HealthCare.
- Carrier Global Corporation in its €12 billion acquisition of Viessmann Climate Solutions.
- General Atlantic in the $2.1 billion sale of OneOncology to AmerisourceBergen and TPG and in its acquisition of Iron Park Capital Partners.
- Golden Gate Capital in its investment in Parallel Advisors.
- IBM in its acquisition of NS1.
- Mizuho Financial Group in its $550 million acquisition of Greenhill & Co.
- Stanley Black & Decker on the $3.2 billion sale of its global electronic security solutions and healthcare solutions businesses to Securitas.
- A media and tech company on the acquisition of Allbritton, including publications POLITICO, Protocol and POLITICO Europe (a joint venture with Allbritton).
- Cargill and the buyer consortium on the $4.53 billion take-private acquisition of Sanderson Farms, with simultaneous formation of JV with Continental Grain and private acquisition of Wayne Farms.
- Honeywell on the combination of Honeywell Quantum Solutions and Cambridge Quantum Computing and acquisition of a majority stake in the combined company.
- ams OSRAM on the sale of its North America-based digital systems business to Acuity.
- Western Union on the $910 million sale of Western Union Business Solutions to Goldfinch Partners and Baupost Group.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise in its $925 million acquisition of Silver Peak and acquisitions of Determined AI and Zerto.
- Clever Leaves in its business combination with SPAC Schultze Special Purpose Acquisition Corp.
- Amneal Pharmaceuticals in its business combination with Impax Laboratories.
- Leonard Green & Partners in its acquisition of The Shade Store and its sales of CCC Information Systems, US Renal Care and USIC.
- Odyssey Investment Partners in its acquisitions of Integro, Avtron Aerospace and Addison Group.
- Initial public offerings of Inspire Medical Systems, Farfetch, Medpace, ProPetro, Sol-Gel Technologies and TELA Bio.
Cornell Law School
- J.D., cum laude
University of Colorado Boulder
- B.S., with distinction