About Marie Roche
Avocat à la cour, Marie is Counsel in our Global Transactions practice and is based in Paris.
She focuses on corporate finance, leveraged and acquisition finance and debt restructuring. Over more than ten years of experience, Marie has also acquired a broad expertise on general lending, syndicated loans and structured finance transactions, advising financial institutions, sponsors and multinational corporates. Marie is a member of the core team for key financial institution clients.
Marie speaks French and English fluently.
Recent work of Marie includes advising:
- Segula, a leading engineering group, on the refinancing of its indebtedness and on the financing of the acquisition of large parts of the Opel development centre;
- Charterhouse Capital Partners LLP on the financing of its acquisition of Siaci Saint-Honoré, a leading provider of brokerage and consulting services ;
- Phoenix Tower International on the financing of its joint-venture with Bouygues Telecom to develop wireless towers in France;
- Sagemcom, a leading global provider of high end connected terminals and related software, on the refinancing of its indebtedness;
- Cooper, a leading European OTC drug manufacturer and distributor, on the refinancing of its indebtedness;
- Comexposium, one of the world’s leading event organizer, on the financing aspects of strategic acquisitions.
- Georgetown University (LLM in General Studies, 2008)
- University of Lyon III (Master in European business law, 2007)
- Avocat à la cour
- Admitted to the New York State Bar