About Julien Rebibo
Avocat à la Cour, Julien is a partner in our Corporate practice group in Paris.
He specialises in M&A and private equity.
His experience includes advising:
- ETC Group, a Cinven portfolio company, on its acquisition of Amadys;
- Marlin Equity Partners on its majority investment in Tennaxia;
- OMNES Education on its acquisition of DataScientest;
- Charterhouse on the €2.3bn sale of Cooper Consumer Health to CVC Capital Partners;
- BeyondNetZero, General Atlantic’s climate investing venture, on EcoVadis’s $500M fundraising, a provider of globally trusted business sustainability ratings;
- Cinven in its acquisition of a majority stake in the Euro Techno Com Group, a one-stop shop specialised distributor for the telecom and technology infrastructure industry, from Carlyle;
- Charterhouse Capital Partners the principal shareholder of Siaci Saint Honoré, on the sale of its shareholding in the context of the merger between Siaci Saint Honoré and Diot;
- Charterhouse on the acquisition by its portfolio company Labelium Group of 1000heads from Phoenix Equity Partners;
- Cinven in the context of the €1bn+ sale of the Chryso group to Saint-Gobain;
- Charterhouse Capital Partners on the acquisition, alongside the management, of Labelium, a leading B2B digital marketing performance consulting agency;
- General Atlantic on its equity investment in PayFit; in Spendesk; in Back Market; in Doctolib; in ManoMano, and in OpenClassroom;
- Cooper-Vemedia, the European OTC drug manufacturer and distributor, on its acquisition of a portfolio of 12 pharmaceutical brands from Sanofi;
- Charterhouse Capital Partners on the minority investment in the Vermeg group;
- Marlin Equity Partners on its equity investment in iBanFirst;
- JC Flowers & Co and CHG Participations on the sale of CEP Group to Bridgepoint;
- Charterhouse Capital Partners on the sale of its stake in Comexposium to Credit Agricole Assurance.
Julien holds a DJCE - Magistère (postgraduate degree) in business law from Université Paris II Panthéon-Assas.