About Olivia Radin
Olivia is a partner in the Firm’s US white-collar and global investigations group. She serves as our New York Managing Partner and is a member of our global Board.
Olivia has extensive experience investigating, defending and counseling clients on the implications of corporate conduct. She works closely with clients to navigate global crises and internal and external investigations, and helps clients develop thriving corporate cultures by advising them on their approach to compliance. She represents clients in the technology, consumer, financial services and other industries across a broad range of matters, particularly where they are facing signficant global risks. These matters include allegations of fraud, bribery, workplace misconduct, accounting and securities fraud, market manipulation, mis-selling and anti-money laundering violations and other situations where the company may be facing an existential risk. Olivia appears before US federal and state regulators, including DOJ, the SEC, the CFTC, State AGs, the NYDFS, the PCAOB and others.
- Advising one of the world's largest technology companies across matters relating to fall-out from Russia's invasion of Ukraine.
- Advising one of the world's largest technology companies on investigations relating to the U.S., France, Hungary, South Africa, the UK and other countries.
- Advising one of the world's largest technology companies on other key strategic regulatory risks.
- Representing a global mining company on an internal investigation.
- Advising a Fortune 100 company on a data security incident.
- Advising a Canadian pension fund in connection with risks relating to its investments and other matters.
- Leading an investigation on behalf of a board in connection with allegations regarding disclosures.
- Leading a board investigation into allegations of misconduct by senior management.
- Representing VW in connection with its resolution with DOJ relating to VW's deisel emissions case.
- Representing current and former employees of a global auto manufacturer in diesel-related regulatory investigations.
- Representing one of the world’s largest banks in investigations by multiple enforcement authorities into an alleged scheme to manipulate the setting of LIBOR, EURIBOR and other fixed-income reference rates.
- Representing a global financial institution with the largest share of the FX market in investigations by the Department of Justice, the CFTC, the FCA and the NYSDFS into allegations of manipulation and collusion in the setting of global foreign-exchange benchmarks.
- Advising multiple clients on FCPA, AML and Sanctions risks in connection with strategic acquisitions.
- JD, Columbia Law School, Kent Scholar, Managing Editor of the Columbia Law Review.
- BA, cum laude in Economics, Harvard University.
- Admitted to practice in the State of New York.
- Law clerk to the Honorable Robert D. Sack, Second Circuit
- Member of the Development Committee, Advisory Board, Women’s White Collar Defense Association
- Fellow of the American Bar Foundation
- Member of the Federal Bar Council and New York City Bar Association
- Prior career as a banker at a top financial institution