About Dr. Christof Pöchhacker
Christof leads our intellectual property team in Vienna and focuses on copyright, unfair competition, brand protection, privacy, media and distribution.
He advises Austrian and global companies on IP issues in relation to complex agreements and M&A transactions.
An experienced IP litigator, Christof is also known as a highly persuasive advocate who has extensive experience in temporary injunction proceedings.
He speaks German and English.
- Acting as permanent counsel to Tiger Coatings regarding its trademark and domain portfolio and strategy, and its worldwide licensing, R&D and distribution set-up.
- Advising Ottakringer Getränke on its trademark portfolio and strategy.
- Representing various celebrities in privacy cases against various newspapers.
- Advising Plasser & Theurer in unfair competition matters against various competitors.
- Advising Fresenius Medical Care Austria on regulatory and contentious matters.
- University of Vienna, Austria (Dr iur)
- University of Illinois, US (MCL)
- Austrian Bar