About Katharina Kubik
Katharina advises international clients on various matters of national and international tax law. Her focus is on corporate taxation and taxation of reorganizations, transfer pricing and related dispute resolution (including MAPs and tax arbitration) and international M&A transactions.
Katharina furthermore advises clients on recent international tax developments such as (implemented and proposed) digital tax legislation.
She speaks German, English and Polish.
- Advising Porsche family shareholders on their investments in Porsche SE and Volkswagen
- Advising various clients in international transfer pricing and other tax disputes
- Advising various clients (PEs and strategic investors) in international M&A transactions (including on W&I insurance and special tax insurance aspects)
- University of Vienna, law
- WU Vienna, doctoral studies in tax law
- WU Vienna, international business administration
- Warsaw School of Economics, international business administration
- Austrian Bar
- International Fiscal Association