About Katharina Kubik
Katharina advises international clients on various matters of national and international tax law. Her focus is on international M&A transactions, the strategic advice of clients in corporate taxation, taxation of reorganizations, and transfer pricing and representing clients in related dispute resolution (including MAPs and tax arbitration).
Katharina's portfolio furthermore includes supporting clients in their adaptation to paradigm shifts in international taxation. This includes, inter alia, the international developments at OECD level (e.g. the challenges of a global minimum tax) but also ESG-related tax matters, such as statutory measures to further the energy transition or changes to consumer behaviour, as well as transparency and reporting matters.
She speaks German, English and Polish.
- Advising various clients in international transfer pricing and other tax disputes - especially in the Tech and telecoms sector
- Advising various clients (PEs and strategic investors) in international M&A transactions (including on W&I insurance and special tax insurance aspects)
- Advising Porsche family shareholders on their investments in Porsche SE and Volkswagen
- University of Vienna, law
- WU Vienna, doctoral studies in tax law
- University of Calgary, doctoral studies in international tax law
- WU Vienna, international business administration
- Warsaw School of Economics, international business administration
- Hanoi University, international business administration
- Austrian Bar
- International Fiscal Association