About Dr. Stephanie Hundertmark
Stephanie advises German and international clients on all kinds of M&A transactions, with a particular focus on private equity.
She advises on the whole life cycle of an investment, including corporate restructurings, management participations and exits via capital market transactions.
Stephanie has a hands-on approach to deals and keeps a cool head under high pressure and in complex situations. Clients rely on her ability to grasp the commercial priorities of any transaction and know that she will never lose sight of these throughout the course of the deal.
She is the office managing partner of our Berlin office.
Stephanie speaks German, English, French and Spanish.
- Advising Advent International on the acquisition of Zentiva, Sanofi's European generics business, for €1.9bn.
- Advising Anheuser-Busch InBev on the sale of Hasseröder und Diebels.
- Advising AUTO1 Group, Europe's leading multi-sided platform for the used car sector, on a 460 million Euro investment of SoftBank Vision Fund.
- Advising ABB on the carve-out and sale of its high voltage cables business to NKT.
- Advising Advent International and MARCOL on the sale of MEDIAN clinics and nursing homes to Waterland Private Equity and MPT.
Universities of Freiburg, Germany (Dr jur), and Lausanne, Switzerland