About Grace Huang
Grace is global co-head of Freshfields’ international capital markets practice.
Grace has extensive experience advising on equity capital markets and mergers and acquisitions transactions in Asia, in particular Hong Kong and China. She has particular experience advising on high profile and complex dual and triple primary listings, secondary listings, SPAC listings and listings of overseas companies.
- Advising on the Hong Kong listings of regional or international businesses, including BOC Aviation, ESR Cayman, Fast Retailing, Frontage Holdings, MGM China, Razer Inc., Sands China, Sateri Holdings, Sisram Medical and Sun Art Retail Group.
- Advising on all the business trust listings to date on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, being the listings of HK Electric Investments, HKT Trust, Langham Hospitality Investments and Jinmao Hotel.
- Advising on 3 of the 5 listed SPACs in Hong Kong, being Aquila Acquisition, Vision Deal HK Acquisition and Interra Acquisition.
- Advising on the Hong Kong listings of AustAsia Group, BOCOM International, DPC Dash (Domino's Pizza), Hangzhou Tigermed, HKBN, Hutchison Telecommunications Hong Kong, Shanghai Henlius Biotech, Swire Properties and Wharf Real Estate Investment.
- Advising Hutchison Port Holdings and Hutchison Port Holdings Management on the global offering and listing of units of Hutchison Port Holdings Trust on the Singapore Stock Exchange.
- Advising Hutchison Whampoa on its merger with CK Hutchison Holdings involving a share exchange offer by CK Hutchison Holdings for Hutchison Whampoa and the spin-off listing of Cheung Kong Property (now known as CK Asset Holdings).
- Advising China Unicom on its merger with China Netcom by way of a scheme of arrangement of China Netcom.
- University of Sydney, Australia (Bachelor of Economics and Bachelor of Laws (Hons))
- Admitted to practise in Hong Kong, Singapore, England and Wales and New York