About Kate Hatcher
Kate is a senior associate in leveraged finance in our global transactions group.
Kate has a broad range of experience and has advised on a number of leveraged, corporate finance, real estate finance and restructuring transactions. Kate specialises in advising private equity funds and corporates and has worked in the London, Hong Kong and Singapore offices of the firm. Kate has recently returned from a secondment to the capital markets team at CVC Advisers Limited.
- Advising CVC on the financing for a number of acquisitions, including, most recently, their acquisition of Ekaterra, the global tea business, as a carve out from Unilever, their investment in La Liga (the first and second division of Spanish football), the public to private takeover of Stock Spirits Group plc (an alcoholic beverage business operating mainly in central and eastern Europe), the acquisition of System-C and Wellsky International (a UK based health and social care software and services company) and the acquisition of Away Resorts and Aria Resorts (UK based holiday parks).
- Advising Douglas GmbH on its high-yield bond offering and term loan B financing.
- Advising a consortium led by FountainVest Partners and Hong Kong-listed Anta Sports Products on the EUR2.015bn term loan and revolving credit facilities financing its take private of Finland’s Amer Sports.
- Advising Permira on various leveraged financing transactions, including the refinancing of the debt facilities of P&I, the German software solutions business, the refinancing of the debt facilities of Doc Martens and the acquisition of Tricor Holdings.
- Advising TalkTalk on its financing arrangements following the announcement of the take-private of the group by Toscafund Asset Management LLP.
- Advising Midea on its €4.1bn bridge-loan facility to finance a voluntary tender offer for the shares in Kuka. Read more about the deal in our case study.
- Peterhouse, University of Cambridge, UK (MA (Cantab))
- Solicitor, England and Wales