About Dr. Konrad Gröller
Konrad is a partner in the global transactions team, specialising in private M&A and private equity transactions. He also serves as the Office Managing Partner of Freshfields in Austria.
A commercially minded lawyer, Konrad also focuses on family owned business transactions and specialises in private M&A and private equity transactions, joint ventures and corporate law matters. Konrad is a business-focused lawyer who understands the commercial drivers in a transaction and translates them into effective legal documentation. He has practical business experience as a board member of a number of private foundations, corporations and supervisory boards, and is commercially responsible for transactions.
He takes solution-oriented approach to deals and works closely with clients to help them understand, tackle and solve a variety of risk scenarios. He anticipates issues at the early stages of a transaction, helping his clients to achieve their commercial aims as efficiently as possible.
Konrad speaks German and English.
- Advising Porsche Automobil Holding SE (PSE) in relation to the transaction comprising the IPO of Porsche AG and the sale of voting stock to PSE.
- Advising Hedin Mobility Group on the acquisition of Moror-Car Group from Wiesenthal.
- Advising Porsche Holding, the leading global car wholesale and retail company and member of Volkswagen group, on various M&A acquisitions.
- Advising the Porsche family on the structuring of its shareholdings in Porsche and Volkswagen, and related M&A transactions.
- Advising Flick Family Office on various Venture Capital Investments.
- Advising Flick Privatstiftung (a private foundation) as member of the board responsible for the global asset allocation and members of the Flick family on legal issues, in particular related to corporate governance, M&A and other investment projects.
- Advising members of family businesses on legal matters relating to succession, inheritance and corporate governance issues, including shareholders arrangements between family shareholders.