About Natasha Good
Natasha is a corporate partner in our global transactions group, focusing on technology, media and telecoms (TMT).
She specialises in mergers and acquisitions, and provides strategic advice to boards of listed companies on governance and listing rules. She is also a relationship partner for key clients of the firm.
Natasha is ideally placed to help businesses invest in technology and the connected world: a secondment with the UK communications regulator at the start of her career and 20 years of deals in the TMT space augments technical skills in corporate and commercial law with an understanding of the TMT industry.
Natasha works globally, with recent activity spanning the UK, the US, Italy, Nigeria and India.
- Advising CK Hutchison on its 50/50 joint venture with Vimpelcom to combine their Italian mobile businesses, Three and Wind.
- Advising BT on its agreement to acquire EE. Read more about the deal in our case study.
- Advising BT on its acquisition of ESPN’s UK and Ireland television channels business.
- Advising DMGT on its sale of Northcliffe Media regional newspapers to Local World, a newly formed media group.
- Advising MTN on the disposal of its tower assets in Nigeria and the establishment of a joint venture with IHS to operate and manage passive infrastructure in Nigeria.
- Advising Cazoo on its £25m funding round and subsequent acquisition of Imperial Car Supermarkets, one of the UK’s largest independent used car retailers.