About Natasha Good
Natasha is an M&A and corporate partner based in London, focusing on technology, media and telecoms (TMT).
She specialises in cross border mergers and acquisitions, carve outs and structuring and provides strategic advice to boards of FTSE companies on governance, disclosure and listing rules generally. She is a relationship partner for key clients of the firm.
Natasha is the firm's Tech M&A lead. She was seconded to Ofcom the UK communications regulator at the start of her career. Natasha has 25 years' experience in structuring and implementing cross-border deals, bolt-on acquisitions and investments in growth tech businesses combined with an understanding of operational, compliance and risk issues in the communications and tech sectors.
Natasha works globally, with activity spanning the UK and other parts of Europe, US, Middle East, Asia and Africa.
- Advising industrial software player, AVEVA Group plc, on the recommended takeover offer by Schneider Electric.
- Advising WindTre, part of the CK Hutchison group, on creating a 50/50 joint venture with Iliad Italia for RAN sharing in less densely populated areas of Italy and to accelerate service coverage including 5G.
- Advising US based tech business, Carta, on its acquisitions of UK based fintechs Capdesk and Vauban.
- Advising a major global US headquartered tech company on its acquisition of a UK tech business focussed on credit analytics.
- Advising Cazoo on its combination with US SPAC, Ajax I, and listing in the NYSE.
- Advising Cazoo, a high growth unicorn platform business, on its series D funding round and on strategic acquisitions. Read more about the deals here and here.
- Advising a major global US headquartered tech company on a series of bolt-on private acquisitions of digital content and AI related software businesses across Europe from founders and funders.
- Advising MTN its proposed merger with Bharti and subsequently on its disposal of tower assets in Nigeria, Ghana and Uganda and the establishment of a joint ventures in those markets.
- Advising CK Hutchison on its 50/50 joint venture with Veon to combine their Italian mobile businesses, Three and Wind and related carve out and disposal of a network business to Iliad.
- Advising BT on its structural reorganisation of Openreach following regulatory demands and on governance, disclosure and listing rules matters.
- Advising BT on its acquisition of EE. Read more about the deal in our case study.