About Dr. Christoph Gleske
Christoph Gleske is a partner in our Frankfurt office and a member of our global transactions practice.
He specialises in equity and debt capital markets and advises issuers and underwriters on IPOs, rights offerings, accelerated primary and secondary share offerings, as well as on convertible, exchangeable and straight bond offerings (including high yield under German law) and on liability management transactions.
His practice is known for a broad range of innovative debt capital markets products such as hybrid capital products structured to address banking or insurance regulatory, tax, rating and/or accounting requirements. Christoph also regularly advises issuers on compliance with capital markets regulations.
He is constantly recognized by peers and clients in all relevant directories as a leading lawyer for equity and debt capital markets.
Christoph speaks German and English.
- IPOs: i.a. IONOS, Vitesco Technologies, Auto1, Zalando, Delivery Hero, Knorr-Bremse, JOST, BAWAG, pbb Deutsche Pfandbriefbank, ProCredit, EDAG, Vonovia, KION, Talanx, Deutsche Bahn;
- Capital increases of German issuers: Infineon on its €1.4bn and €1.1bn capital increases, Nordex on its €400m and its €350m capital increases, Vossloh on its €150m capital increase, Continental in connection with its €1.1bn rights issue and its €1.5bn non-rights capital increase, Linde in connection with a rights offering, as well as capital increases of Aareal Bank, Commerzbank, Kion, GSW Immobilien and the Federal State of Berlin in connection with the contemplated placement of its interest in Landesbank Berlin Holding;
- Issuance of high yield bonds by various issuers such as: Continental, WEPA, Techem, Kabel Deutschland, Schmolz + Bickenbach, Cognis, and Flender;
- Debt issuance programmes, stand-alone senior bonds, equity linked bonds and hybrid capital instruments of various German corporates such as: Aareal, Bertelsmann, Commerzbank, Continental, Daimler, Deutsche Bank, Deutsche Börse, Dürr, HOCHTIEF, Infineon, IVG, Fresenius, Fresenius Medical Care, Linde, Merck, MTU, NORD/LB, pbb Deutsche Pfandbriefbank, Porsche, Südzucker, Siemens, TUI, Vonovia, Zalando, ZF Friedrichshafen; and
- The Federal Republic of Germany – Finanzagentur GmbH on the issuance of various syndicated bonds by the Federal Republic of Germany (including the debut issuances of Bund-Länder-Anleihen and inflation-linked bonds).