About Dr. Johannes Conradi
Johannes Conradi is a trusted legal adviser in the real estate business. His unparalleled reputation is built on exceptional legal expertise and a profound knowledge of the market. Johannes leads our international real estate practice.
His clients include both domestic and international investors, corporates, developers, financial institutions and public sector entities. He offers legal advice on the full spectrum of real estate issues, in particular real estate transactions, development projects, real estate financing and joint ventures. Johannes delivers a unique combination of highly efficient advice, commercial acumen, results-oriented pragmatism and a natural gift for negotiation. His in-depth knowledge of the German and international real estate market has successfully led him through a broad range of high-profile transactions and cutting-edge projects.
- Advising Ares Management Real Estate on the acquisition of a pan-European office portfolio from IVG Institutional Funds.
- Advising FREO on the development and financing of East Side Mall in Berlin including joint venture with operating partner.
- Advising HafenCity Hamburg on the development of Overseas Quarter, one of the biggest inner-city development projects in Europe.
- Advising Morgan Stanley in joint venture with Madison International Realty on the sale of the Trianon Tower in Frankfurt to NorthStar Realty Finance, the largest single asset transaction in Germany in 2015.
- Advising PGIM on the sale of Adlerwerke in Frankfurt.
- Universities of Hamburg and Munich, Germany
- Rechtsanwalt, Germany
- Solicitor, England and Wales