About Fabrizio Arossa
With over 30 years’ experience, Fabrizio represents clients from across Europe and the US during cross-border litigation and arbitration, regulatory and internal investigations, and corporate transactions.
His expertise ranges from antitrust claims, corporate governance, shareholder disputes, breach of contract, unfair trade practices, product liability, tort claims and class actions to project disputes, M&A-related claims, risk management and compliance, regulatory breaches, environmental violations and criminal allegations.
Most of Fabrizio’s corporate clients come from regulated industries, such as energy, utilities, infrastructure, telecommunications, media, chemicals, pharmaceuticals and gambling. They value his ability to explain complex issues involving multiple legal systems, and praise his judgement, leadership and independent, commercially aware advice.
- Advising a leading multinational truck manufacturer on damages claims alleging antitrust infringements following a cartel fine imposed by the European Commission.
- Assisting a leading technology group during investigations of alleged tax infringements and unfair commercial practices that challenged its business model.
- Assisting a leading automotive group during the investigation of alleged manipulation of its vehicles' emissions, and related misrepresentations to the market and consumers.
- Advising a telecommunications operator in the merger of its Italian mobile business with another group, creating the largest operator in Italy, and related matters.
- Representing a chemical group in an international arbitration on post-acquisition claims relating to environmental contamination at industrial sites.
- Assisting a private equity investor on indemnity and damages claims stemming from a criminal investigation into a portfolio company.
- Advising a multinational energy group during criminal proceedings relating to an alleged environmental disaster.
- Representing a pharmaceutical group in litigation and arbitration proceedings involving intellectual property rights and breach of contract.
- University of Turin, Italy (JD, magna cum laude)
- Faculté International de Droit Comparé, Strasbourg, France (diplôme supérieur)
- Harvard Law School, US (LLM)
- Member of the Italian Bar, Rome (avvocato)
- Admitted to the Italian Supreme Court of Cassation (Corte Suprema di Cassazione)